In Thailand, coconuts are harvested by trained monkeys – philstar.com, October 2, 2011
…According to a coconut farmer we had talked with, one monkey can harvest 500 to 800 coconuts a day, while a human, he said, can harvest only about 100…
[There was a time, not long ago, when stories about monkeys and elephants were about the only news one was likely to see about Thailand in the international press.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament