From Komchadluek, January 6, 2011
Left: It is very strange that Thais who walk along the border cannot help themselves [be safe] any longer.
Middle: Oooi! Do not walk along the border
Right: In some provinces, [even] the Prime Minister cannot walk, Pued!! [the name of the cartoon character]
[This refers to areas in the northeast where Red Shirts attempt to physically attack any government figures who enter the province.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?