In Singapore, A Rare Call for Protest Against Blogging Censorship – Asia Sentinel, June 3, 2013
…Any blog that reaches more than 50,000 unique visitors in a month and prints a single article of Singapore news within two weeks is liable to come under the regulation and to be forced to withdraw the story within 24 hours or be faced with forfeiting the bond although the bigger problem, for most bloggers, is coming up with the money in the first place…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey