From Thairath, May 24, 2014
Cartoon title: Defusing
On bomb: Political crisis
[The military boot stomping the fuse represents the military. The apparent meaning of this cartoon is surprising as the cartoonist is one of the most ardent Red Shirt and Thaksin supporters in the Thai mainstream media. After the coup, some Red Shirt supporters appeared to completely abandon their political views while those in the media toned down their pro-Thaksin and pro-Red Shirt stances. It could be that this cartoonist did likewise to enable him to continue to publish in the wake of the coup.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing