From Thairath, May 24, 2014
Cartoon title: Defusing
On bomb: Political crisis
[The military boot stomping the fuse represents the military. The apparent meaning of this cartoon is surprising as the cartoonist is one of the most ardent Red Shirt and Thaksin supporters in the Thai mainstream media. After the coup, some Red Shirt supporters appeared to completely abandon their political views while those in the media toned down their pro-Thaksin and pro-Red Shirt stances. It could be that this cartoonist did likewise to enable him to continue to publish in the wake of the coup.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!