From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, July 12, 2015
President Obama: In order to show our kind hospitality to you, we offer you our official staff to come to Thailand to improve some of your government sectors… so that those sectors could have the same standards as the U.S.
PM Prayuth: What sector are you talking about?
President Obama: Immigration division.
[Refers to the shock repatriation of Uighar migrants to Chain. This move cause international condemnation of the Thai government.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die