From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, July 12, 2015
President Obama: In order to show our kind hospitality to you, we offer you our official staff to come to Thailand to improve some of your government sectors… so that those sectors could have the same standards as the U.S.
PM Prayuth: What sector are you talking about?
President Obama: Immigration division.
[Refers to the shock repatriation of Uighar migrants to Chain. This move cause international condemnation of the Thai government.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!