From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, July 12, 2015
President Obama: In order to show our kind hospitality to you, we offer you our official staff to come to Thailand to improve some of your government sectors… so that those sectors could have the same standards as the U.S.
PM Prayuth: What sector are you talking about?
President Obama: Immigration division.
[Refers to the shock repatriation of Uighar migrants to Chain. This move cause international condemnation of the Thai government.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets