From Thairath, by Chai Ratchawat, July 12, 2015
President Obama: In order to show our kind hospitality to you, we offer you our official staff to come to Thailand to improve some of your government sectors… so that those sectors could have the same standards as the U.S.
PM Prayuth: What sector are you talking about?
President Obama: Immigration division.
[Refers to the shock repatriation of Uighar migrants to Chain. This move cause international condemnation of the Thai government.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing