From Thairath, December 11, 2013
Left, Suthep Thuagsuban: I’m proud. I’m charged of being a traitor for loving my country. [Suthep was charged with treason.]
Right, Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumbhand Bariphat: I’m not proud. I’m charged with being a traitor for having mobile toilets.
[Pheu Thai MPs accused Democrat Bangkok Governor M.R. Sukhumbhand with being a traitor because the Bangkok Metropolitan Authority provided mobile toilets at the protests.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies