From Thairath, December 11, 2013
Left, Suthep Thuagsuban: I’m proud. I’m charged of being a traitor for loving my country. [Suthep was charged with treason.]
Right, Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumbhand Bariphat: I’m not proud. I’m charged with being a traitor for having mobile toilets.
[Pheu Thai MPs accused Democrat Bangkok Governor M.R. Sukhumbhand with being a traitor because the Bangkok Metropolitan Authority provided mobile toilets at the protests.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018