From Thairath, December 11, 2013
Left, Suthep Thuagsuban: I’m proud. I’m charged of being a traitor for loving my country. [Suthep was charged with treason.]
Right, Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumbhand Bariphat: I’m not proud. I’m charged with being a traitor for having mobile toilets.
[Pheu Thai MPs accused Democrat Bangkok Governor M.R. Sukhumbhand with being a traitor because the Bangkok Metropolitan Authority provided mobile toilets at the protests.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country
- The burning parties