From Thairath, December 11, 2013
Left, Suthep Thuagsuban: I’m proud. I’m charged of being a traitor for loving my country. [Suthep was charged with treason.]
Right, Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumbhand Bariphat: I’m not proud. I’m charged with being a traitor for having mobile toilets.
[Pheu Thai MPs accused Democrat Bangkok Governor M.R. Sukhumbhand with being a traitor because the Bangkok Metropolitan Authority provided mobile toilets at the protests.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example