From Thairath, December 11, 2013
Left, Suthep Thuagsuban: I’m proud. I’m charged of being a traitor for loving my country. [Suthep was charged with treason.]
Right, Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumbhand Bariphat: I’m not proud. I’m charged with being a traitor for having mobile toilets.
[Pheu Thai MPs accused Democrat Bangkok Governor M.R. Sukhumbhand with being a traitor because the Bangkok Metropolitan Authority provided mobile toilets at the protests.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections