From Thairath, April 16, 2014
Somchai Srisuthiyakorn, an election commissioner: If you don’t listen and believe me… then, the election dies!!!
On his headband: EC
On the ballot box: Election
Phi Nooring: Using the election as a hostage. Taking sides.
A mouse: Impeding the Election Committee.
Person who is holding a candle and flash light are the “White shirt” group which are a rebranding of the some of the Red Shirts to focus on the issue of elections and democracy.
[Somchai Srisuthiyakorn has been criticized by Red Shirts and “White Shirts” as supporting the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) led by Suthep. They accuse the Election Commission delaying the holding of a new election to paralyze the government.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck