From Thairath, April 16, 2014
Somchai Srisuthiyakorn, an election commissioner: If you don’t listen and believe me… then, the election dies!!!
On his headband: EC
On the ballot box: Election
Phi Nooring: Using the election as a hostage. Taking sides.
A mouse: Impeding the Election Committee.
Person who is holding a candle and flash light are the “White shirt” group which are a rebranding of the some of the Red Shirts to focus on the issue of elections and democracy.
[Somchai Srisuthiyakorn has been criticized by Red Shirts and “White Shirts” as supporting the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) led by Suthep. They accuse the Election Commission delaying the holding of a new election to paralyze the government.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear