From Thairath, April 16, 2014
Somchai Srisuthiyakorn, an election commissioner: If you don’t listen and believe me… then, the election dies!!!
On his headband: EC
On the ballot box: Election
Phi Nooring: Using the election as a hostage. Taking sides.
A mouse: Impeding the Election Committee.
Person who is holding a candle and flash light are the “White shirt” group which are a rebranding of the some of the Red Shirts to focus on the issue of elections and democracy.
[Somchai Srisuthiyakorn has been criticized by Red Shirts and “White Shirts” as supporting the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) led by Suthep. They accuse the Election Commission delaying the holding of a new election to paralyze the government.]
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- They did not violate the law
- Songkran alcohol warning
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin