From Komchadluek, February 17, 2014
Yingluck: If you don’t lend us more money, then, this rice farmer will die.
[This cartoon shows that the caretaker PM Yingluck Shinawatra use the rice farmers as a hostage to pressure the banks for lending the government more money to pay for the rice-pledging scheme. A number of people have withdrawn their money for the Government Saving Bank after the bank decided to be involved with this scheme.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey