From Komchadluek, June 12, 2012
Left: To solve the Euro soccer black screen problem, we have to amend the charter.
Middle: If we amend the charter, how will the black screen be gone?
Right: It could change from white to black, black to white.
[We think this means the charter is being changed to reverse several points, changing things 180 degrees in the same way restoring the broadcast of the Euro 2012 matches would remove the black screen.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament