From Manager, February 11, 2014
Suthep Thuagsuban: Please donate the chair to help the rice farmers.
Caption: If this woman alone donates… it could save every rice farmer in the whole country.
[Woman holding tight to the chair is the Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. The chair symbolizes her premiership. Asking her to donate the chair means asking her to resign.
Suthep is the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC). The bag he holds refers to the donations he receives every time the he and the protesters march along the streets of Bangkok.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die