From Manager, February 11, 2014
Suthep Thuagsuban: Please donate the chair to help the rice farmers.
Caption: If this woman alone donates… it could save every rice farmer in the whole country.
[Woman holding tight to the chair is the Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. The chair symbolizes her premiership. Asking her to donate the chair means asking her to resign.
Suthep is the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC). The bag he holds refers to the donations he receives every time the he and the protesters march along the streets of Bangkok.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets