From Manager, February 11, 2014
Suthep Thuagsuban: Please donate the chair to help the rice farmers.
Caption: If this woman alone donates… it could save every rice farmer in the whole country.
[Woman holding tight to the chair is the Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. The chair symbolizes her premiership. Asking her to donate the chair means asking her to resign.
Suthep is the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC). The bag he holds refers to the donations he receives every time the he and the protesters march along the streets of Bangkok.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting