From Manager, April 10, 2014
Where will Suthep’s magic end? [Suthep Thuagsuban is secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, the most powerful anti-Thaksin group so far.]
Left: I want to transform to Kamnan with millions of people following me. [Kamnan is a head of a sub-district. Suthep started his political career as a Kamnan in his hometown, Suratthani Province.]
Middle: I want to transform to a sovereign state… with authority to appoint the premier and parliament…
[This refers to Suthep’s announcement that he would personally seize sovereignty of the country to initiate the process of appointing a new government.
At right, at the top is Suthep as a god if he accomplishes his goal; at the bottom if he does not–because he will become a convicted prisoner of the present state if he fails to overthrow the government.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash