From Manager, March 6, 2014
Thaksin: If I can’t live a happy life, they can’t either!!
Potjaman: We’re not happy either. We can’t go shopping and do anything. People always blow a whistle to us.
Panthongtae: Ho… ho… ho… [sound of crying]
Yaowapa: Me, neither.
Caption: Truly, they are not happy.
[Refers to the incident when Thaksin’s ex-wife, Potjaman, was targeted by protesters blowing whistles at her when she was shopping at the Emporium. The anti-government group has targeted all member’s of Thaksin’s family for protest.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament