From Thairath, January 25, 2013
U.S. President Barack Obama: I swear… and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: I swear, to the best of my ability, that I will amend, cancel and destroy the constitution of this country.
[The government, as well as the Red Shirts, have repeatedly vowed to rewrite the constitution to eliminate checks on a sitting government’s powers.]
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?