I scuba-do! American couple marry underwater in ‘traditional Thai ceremony’ – Daily Mail, February 11, 2012
Six scuba-clad couples gargled an I do at Thailand’s 16th annual Trang Underwater Wedding Ceremony Saturday.
The couples from both local and foreign countries dived 12 meters beneath the Andaman Sea to attend a traditional Thai wedding ceremony…
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear