I scuba-do! American couple marry underwater in ‘traditional Thai ceremony’ – Daily Mail, February 11, 2012
Six scuba-clad couples gargled an I do at Thailand’s 16th annual Trang Underwater Wedding Ceremony Saturday.
The couples from both local and foreign countries dived 12 meters beneath the Andaman Sea to attend a traditional Thai wedding ceremony…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck