From Arun, January 26, 2013
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen
Caption: Playing with crickets
Crickets: Government, Opposition party
[This cartoon illustrates the Thai idiom ‘playing with crickets’ which means to make someone confused or agitated. Recently, Hun Sen asked the Democrat Party not to use Cambodia for internal Thai politics. This was after accusations that former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was granted secret oil concessions in exchange for giving in to Cambodian claims over Preah Vihear Temple and overlapping maritime claims.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out