Hun Sen Lauds Relationship With Thaksin, Yingluck – cambodiadaily.com, January 23, 2013
…“The benefit that Cambodia had from [former Thai Prime Minister] Thaksin [Shinawatra] and today’s [Thai] government is peace and development along the borders…. If there is a secret benefit, if Abhisit and his team know about it, please reveal it now…”
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?