Hun Sen Lauds Relationship With Thaksin, Yingluck – cambodiadaily.com, January 23, 2013
…“The benefit that Cambodia had from [former Thai Prime Minister] Thaksin [Shinawatra] and today’s [Thai] government is peace and development along the borders…. If there is a secret benefit, if Abhisit and his team know about it, please reveal it now…”
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget