From Manager, January 25, 2013
Left, Hun Sen: Hmmmmm… [sound of exertion]
Right, Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul: Pood!! [sound of passing gas]
Caption: Hun Sen farts in Cambodia… but the sound is heard in Thailand.
[This references the Preah Vihear conflict. The cartoon refers to Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul asking opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva to show evidence proving his claim that former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra and the Yingluck government benefited from secret oil and gas deals with Cambodia in exchange for Thailand acceding to Cambodian territorial claims at Preah Vihear.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019