From Manager, January 25, 2013
Left, Hun Sen: Hmmmmm… [sound of exertion]
Right, Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul: Pood!! [sound of passing gas]
Caption: Hun Sen farts in Cambodia… but the sound is heard in Thailand.
[This references the Preah Vihear conflict. The cartoon refers to Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul asking opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva to show evidence proving his claim that former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra and the Yingluck government benefited from secret oil and gas deals with Cambodia in exchange for Thailand acceding to Cambodian territorial claims at Preah Vihear.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear