From Manager, January 25, 2013
Left, Hun Sen: Hmmmmm… [sound of exertion]
Right, Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul: Pood!! [sound of passing gas]
Caption: Hun Sen farts in Cambodia… but the sound is heard in Thailand.
[This references the Preah Vihear conflict. The cartoon refers to Thai Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul asking opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva to show evidence proving his claim that former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra and the Yingluck government benefited from secret oil and gas deals with Cambodia in exchange for Thailand acceding to Cambodian territorial claims at Preah Vihear.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash