Thailand death of Middlesbrough urban explorer James Smith was accident, coroner rules – thenorthernecho.co.uk, November 13, 2012
…It is believed that James Smith, 30, from Marton, Middlesbrough, described by his father John as an “adrenaline junkie”, may have been climbing the Novotel hotel at Bangkok Airport when he fell five floors to his death in August 2010.
Mr Smith had scaled landmarks such as the Angel of the North, the Transporter Bridge and the Shard in London and explored the Paris Catacombs as part of his hobby…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees