Thailand death of Middlesbrough urban explorer James Smith was accident, coroner rules – thenorthernecho.co.uk, November 13, 2012
…It is believed that James Smith, 30, from Marton, Middlesbrough, described by his father John as an “adrenaline junkie”, may have been climbing the Novotel hotel at Bangkok Airport when he fell five floors to his death in August 2010.
Mr Smith had scaled landmarks such as the Angel of the North, the Transporter Bridge and the Shard in London and explored the Paris Catacombs as part of his hobby…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?