From ThaiRath, January 6, 2014
Cartoon title: Human bridge… massive number of people
[Blowing whistle on the left is the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, Suthep Thuagsuban.]
In Suthep’s hand, from top to bottom: Call to -help topple the government; -to help topple the Pheu Thai Party; -to help making Mark-Thuag cases disappear [referring to the thousand of cases relating to the Abhisit government counteractions against the Red Shirt protest in 2010. “Mark” is nickname of Abhisit Vejjajiva, leader of the Democrat Party. “Thuag” refers to Suthep thuagsuban.]
On the hooded figure’s robe: 100 dead bodies
On the right cliff: Coup d’etat
Mouse: Feb. 2, we’re going to the ballot.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work