From ThaiRath, January 6, 2014
Cartoon title: Human bridge… massive number of people
[Blowing whistle on the left is the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, Suthep Thuagsuban.]
In Suthep’s hand, from top to bottom: Call to -help topple the government; -to help topple the Pheu Thai Party; -to help making Mark-Thuag cases disappear [referring to the thousand of cases relating to the Abhisit government counteractions against the Red Shirt protest in 2010. “Mark” is nickname of Abhisit Vejjajiva, leader of the Democrat Party. “Thuag” refers to Suthep thuagsuban.]
On the hooded figure’s robe: 100 dead bodies
On the right cliff: Coup d’etat
Mouse: Feb. 2, we’re going to the ballot.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous