From ThaiRath, January 6, 2014
Cartoon title: Human bridge… massive number of people
[Blowing whistle on the left is the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, Suthep Thuagsuban.]
In Suthep’s hand, from top to bottom: Call to -help topple the government; -to help topple the Pheu Thai Party; -to help making Mark-Thuag cases disappear [referring to the thousand of cases relating to the Abhisit government counteractions against the Red Shirt protest in 2010. “Mark” is nickname of Abhisit Vejjajiva, leader of the Democrat Party. “Thuag” refers to Suthep thuagsuban.]
On the hooded figure’s robe: 100 dead bodies
On the right cliff: Coup d’etat
Mouse: Feb. 2, we’re going to the ballot.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter