From Naewna, January 31, 2015
Title: To readjust the attitude may not enough…
Caption: Need to use muzzles too.
[After seizing power, the military frequently invited outspoken Thaksin supporters including Red Shirt leaders and anti-junta groups for “attitude readjustment.” However, in the wake of the U.S. envoy’s criticism of Yingluck’s impeachment, several began to speak up again. The cartoonist contends the only way to stop these people from speaking up for Thaksin is to muzzle them.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey