From Thairath, September 12, 2015
Caption: How to invite people to dinner
On the the soldier’s helmet: Adjust the attitude
Above PM Prayuth’s hand: Do not allow criticizing the government
On the man’s suit: Pheu Thai Party
On the tape over the man’s mouth: Disqualify from speech
Mouse man: Big Tu Chuenchim [Chuenchim means the foods/restaurants that are recommended by a famous gourmet or food tester]
Mouse: Call only this party
[This criticizes the junta’s efforts to “adjust the attitude” of those who criticize the coup or oppose lese mejeste laws.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!