From Manager, November 28, 2011
On the table: NACC [National Anti-Corruption Commission]
Supoj says: They really stole only 5 million from me, but then they may have taken that money and invested it in stocks or loaned it out at very high interest. So it grew into the hundreds of millions that you see now.
Box: Permanent Secretary Supoj shoud try to excuse himself in this way.
[refers to the robbery at Supoj’s house that revealed that he had hundreds of millions of baht in cash at his residence]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat
- The chicken farmer and the monkey