How Facebook Won Burma’s Election – The Irrawaddy, April 4, 2012
…Digital photographs were downloaded directly from polling stations around the country or from the NLD headquarters in Rangoon and spread instantly on Facebook. International journalists who ran back to their hotel rooms or to Internet cafes to file their stories discovered that they were already an hour too late…
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019