Secrets of Thailand’s Trade in Men, Women and Children Revealed: Boatpeople and Modern Slavery – phuketwan.com, January 20, 2013
How do stateless Rohingya men, women and children, generally regarded as the most downtrodden people in the world, end up as slaves with a price on their heads in Thailand?…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions