Secrets of Thailand’s Trade in Men, Women and Children Revealed: Boatpeople and Modern Slavery – phuketwan.com, January 20, 2013
How do stateless Rohingya men, women and children, generally regarded as the most downtrodden people in the world, end up as slaves with a price on their heads in Thailand?…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
- Bangkok’s Pig