Time to end this game of THAI MONOPOLY – The Nation, May 6, 2015
…The same could happen anywhere: You successfully pitch a product to a big retail chain, but as part of the deal you must reveal your recipe and techniques. You acquire a loan to expand capacity and are poised to start production, but then you find that a nearly identical item is being produced by a different company under the retail giant’s umbrella. You are told that your deal is intact, but that your goods will be sold at 200 upmarket branches, while theirs will be sold in 8,000 convenience stores…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash