From Thairath, May 10, 2012
Left: Small sign: Goods are expensive.
Big sign: They’re expensive everywhere.
Protesters: Prime Minister, please help us. Goods are expensive.
PM Yingluck says: Hot weather make it feel like that. [this refers to the government line on inflation saying that when it is hot people have the impression prices are going up, but they are really not]
Right: Noppadol [?]: The cabinet reshuffle is the PM’s responsibility alone.
Reporters: Hot weather makes him feel like that. [This ridicules the official line that Yingluck is actually in charge of anything in the government, much less a cabinet reshuffle as it is common knowledge Thaksin controls the government.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work