Horrific video of ‘police beating prostitutes until they are nearly unconscious’ provokes outrage in Thailand – Daily Mail, March 20, 2013
…The film, which seems to have been shot on a mobile phone and has been viewed on YouTube 40,000 times, is accompanied by a voiceover of Thai newscasters who report that the men are not Thai but Burmese.
The newsreaders say the men are sending the women back to Myanmar (Burma) for ‘misbehaving’. However critics in Thailand have suggested the men are Thai, and possibly even police officers…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!