Horrific video of ‘police beating prostitutes until they are nearly unconscious’ provokes outrage in Thailand – Daily Mail, March 20, 2013
…The film, which seems to have been shot on a mobile phone and has been viewed on YouTube 40,000 times, is accompanied by a voiceover of Thai newscasters who report that the men are not Thai but Burmese.
The newsreaders say the men are sending the women back to Myanmar (Burma) for ‘misbehaving’. However critics in Thailand have suggested the men are Thai, and possibly even police officers…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille