Horrific video of ‘police beating prostitutes until they are nearly unconscious’ provokes outrage in Thailand – Daily Mail, March 20, 2013
…The film, which seems to have been shot on a mobile phone and has been viewed on YouTube 40,000 times, is accompanied by a voiceover of Thai newscasters who report that the men are not Thai but Burmese.
The newsreaders say the men are sending the women back to Myanmar (Burma) for ‘misbehaving’. However critics in Thailand have suggested the men are Thai, and possibly even police officers…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat