Horrific video of ‘police beating prostitutes until they are nearly unconscious’ provokes outrage in Thailand – Daily Mail, March 20, 2013
…The film, which seems to have been shot on a mobile phone and has been viewed on YouTube 40,000 times, is accompanied by a voiceover of Thai newscasters who report that the men are not Thai but Burmese.
The newsreaders say the men are sending the women back to Myanmar (Burma) for ‘misbehaving’. However critics in Thailand have suggested the men are Thai, and possibly even police officers…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example