Horrific video of ‘police beating prostitutes until they are nearly unconscious’ provokes outrage in Thailand – Daily Mail, March 20, 2013
…The film, which seems to have been shot on a mobile phone and has been viewed on YouTube 40,000 times, is accompanied by a voiceover of Thai newscasters who report that the men are not Thai but Burmese.
The newsreaders say the men are sending the women back to Myanmar (Burma) for ‘misbehaving’. However critics in Thailand have suggested the men are Thai, and possibly even police officers…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions