From Naewna, September 26, 2017
Sudarat: I see an oasis. It’s time for us to enjoy it.
On the ballot box in the mirage: Election in 61 
Caption: A side effect of a long time starving can cause an illusion.
[Refers to the politicians who are looking forward to having an election so they can return to power. Sudarat Keyuraphan, who is in contention to possibly lead the Pheu Thai, is shown with “dangerous animals,” the Thai personification of elected officials as dangerous creatures.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally