From Naewna, September 26, 2017
Sudarat: I see an oasis. It’s time for us to enjoy it.
On the ballot box in the mirage: Election in 61 
Caption: A side effect of a long time starving can cause an illusion.
[Refers to the politicians who are looking forward to having an election so they can return to power. Sudarat Keyuraphan, who is in contention to possibly lead the Pheu Thai, is shown with “dangerous animals,” the Thai personification of elected officials as dangerous creatures.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die