From Arun, September 17, 2019
Title: “Tighten your stomach”
On PM Prayuth’s stomach: Temper
On the stone: Parliament debate
[This is joking advice to PM Prayuth to control his temper while being attacked by the opposition during the parliamentary debate. PM Prayuth, a military man not comfortable with being questioned, is known for being impatient and moody.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey