From Thairath, April 17, 2014
Cartoon title: Hitting your own head for now!
The giant’s face is Somchai Srisuthiyakorn, an Election Commissioner.
On the giant’s baton: EC [Election Commission]
Above the baton: Perform its duty [meaning that the giant is punishing itself for taking sides with the anti-government movement]
On the shirt of the man: The people
The man plays a Pi, a classical Thai woodwind. The music coming from the flute reads: Carry out the election; don’t serve the PDRC; don’t breach the constitution; stop bringing good things to itself while pushing bad things to the government.
Woman sitting beside the man is the caretaker premier Yingluck Shinawatra.
Phi Nooring: Playing tough on FB [Facebook]
Mouse: The Giant taking sides
[The cartoon adapted the theme of a Thai literature entitled ‘Phra Apai Manee’, who killed a giant by playing a Pi and causing the giant to hurt itself.
The cartoon refers to the government position that the Election Commission is needlessly going slow on calling for another election in an attempt to harm the government.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs