Historic Constitution Monument Torn Down In Buriram – khaosodenglish.com, November 7, 2014
…The monument was built in the late 1930s as a part of a state campaign to instill admiration for the newly-founded constitutional democracy in Thailand, then known as Siam…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?