From Naewna, August 19, 2019
Above the Molotov cocktail: The debate on the PM’s incomplete-oath taking.
Caption: Each fuel makes the parliament become fired up.
[Refers to the opposition’s move to grill PM Prayuth in a general debate in the House of Representative over his peculiar incomplete oath-taking during the cabinet’s swearing-in ceremony. During the oath he omitted the part about adhering to the constitution.
This cartoonist expects that the impatient and hot-tempered PM Prayuth will give the opposition ammunition against him when he is questioned in parliament.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019