From Thairath, November 16, 2011
Cartoon title: Amazing Thailand
The street signs: Kok Wua Intersection – Ratchaprasong [the two locations where Red Shirts clashed with the military]
Sign held by the mouse: Unity for fighting crises
The mouse man says: Welcome
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting