From Manager, January 25, 2012
Thirachai says: Hiding the debt!!! He’s hiding the debt. Come on, he’s hiding the debt.
The caption reads: Krong [Veerapong Ramangkul] starts to feel guilty that he kicked Thirachai [Phuvanataranubala] out of the gang.
[‘Zook tai kang keng’ or ‘hide something under pants’ is an idiom. The two men are Veerapong Ramangkul, chairman of Strategic Formulation Committee for Reconstruction and Future Development (SCRF) and Thirachai Phuvanataranubara, former finance minister. Does anyone know what does kicking him out of the gang refer to?]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit