From Manager, January 25, 2012
Thirachai says: Hiding the debt!!! He’s hiding the debt. Come on, he’s hiding the debt.
The caption reads: Krong [Veerapong Ramangkul] starts to feel guilty that he kicked Thirachai [Phuvanataranubala] out of the gang.
[‘Zook tai kang keng’ or ‘hide something under pants’ is an idiom. The two men are Veerapong Ramangkul, chairman of Strategic Formulation Committee for Reconstruction and Future Development (SCRF) and Thirachai Phuvanataranubara, former finance minister. Does anyone know what does kicking him out of the gang refer to?]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter