From Manager, January 25, 2012
Thirachai says: Hiding the debt!!! He’s hiding the debt. Come on, he’s hiding the debt.
The caption reads: Krong [Veerapong Ramangkul] starts to feel guilty that he kicked Thirachai [Phuvanataranubala] out of the gang.
[‘Zook tai kang keng’ or ‘hide something under pants’ is an idiom. The two men are Veerapong Ramangkul, chairman of Strategic Formulation Committee for Reconstruction and Future Development (SCRF) and Thirachai Phuvanataranubara, former finance minister. Does anyone know what does kicking him out of the gang refer to?]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts