From Manager, January 25, 2012
Thirachai says: Hiding the debt!!! He’s hiding the debt. Come on, he’s hiding the debt.
The caption reads: Krong [Veerapong Ramangkul] starts to feel guilty that he kicked Thirachai [Phuvanataranubala] out of the gang.
[‘Zook tai kang keng’ or ‘hide something under pants’ is an idiom. The two men are Veerapong Ramangkul, chairman of Strategic Formulation Committee for Reconstruction and Future Development (SCRF) and Thirachai Phuvanataranubara, former finance minister. Does anyone know what does kicking him out of the gang refer to?]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey