Hey Thai police, stop searching me! – whatismatt.com, March 19, 2012
As my girlfriend and I stepped off the bus at Eakamai in Bangkok after a great weekend on Koh Samet, two snarling cops pulled us off to the side and barked at us to show our passports. We were then promptly marched to a little marquee to have our pockets and bags thoroughly searched…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison