From Manager, January 28, 2019
Chalerm: This election… the Pheu Thai Party will get 350 seats.
PM Prayut: Oh, no… Chalerm. Just me alone, we will get 250 seats for sure… And for the whole part… how many would it be…
Caption: The real person… won’t speak
[Refers to Pheu Thai Party’s key executive Chalerm Yubamrung who bragged that his party will win most of the whole constituency MPs seats in the upcoming election.
This is opposite of what many analysts think considering the way the military has created the MP system and the military-appointed senate.
Here it shows that PM Prayuth is confident of controlling the senate and then the pro-junta Phalang Pracharat Party is expected to supply the rest of the seats and then invite Prayuth to be PM as an unelected outsider.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs