From Manager, January 28, 2019
Chalerm: This election… the Pheu Thai Party will get 350 seats.
PM Prayut: Oh, no… Chalerm. Just me alone, we will get 250 seats for sure… And for the whole part… how many would it be…
Caption: The real person… won’t speak
[Refers to Pheu Thai Party’s key executive Chalerm Yubamrung who bragged that his party will win most of the whole constituency MPs seats in the upcoming election.
This is opposite of what many analysts think considering the way the military has created the MP system and the military-appointed senate.
Here it shows that PM Prayuth is confident of controlling the senate and then the pro-junta Phalang Pracharat Party is expected to supply the rest of the seats and then invite Prayuth to be PM as an unelected outsider.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out