[In the first frame, Thaksin dreams of getting is money back that was confiscated by the courts. In the next frame, the failure of the amnesty bill means he will be getting 0 back, just like Thaksin’s widely quoted explanation of the amnesty bill that it sets politics back to zero with absolution for all.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament