From Thairath, April 22, 2013
Title: Seem like you often think about me… now I’m coming…
Yaowapa Wongsawat is carrying a bag with full of drinking and snacks.
On the bag: Pheu Thai
On name tag: Yaowapa, new MP
In the back ground is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra with a sign in front of her reading Prime Minister
Papers holding by opposition men on the left: Jae D.’s order, Always blame on Jae D., Jae D. is a dictator, order to kill people, 100 death [Jae is a Chinese word meaning elder sister and D. stands for Dang, Yaowapa’s nickname]
Mouse: Fight through the Parliament system
Phi Nooring: Jae is coming to fight.
[This refers to the election of Thaksin’s elder sister Yaowapa Wongsawat as MP. It is rumored she might replace her sister, Yingluck, as Prime Minister if Yingluck is disqualified as PM due to various legal cases.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally