From Thairath, October 20, 2012
Cartoon title: Don’t be bias, jealous, envious. It’s time to help the poor.
On bags from top, left to right: Privileged people, academics in the ivory tower, businessmen taking advantages of the poor, money lenders getting rich on the backs of farmers.
On suitcase: The rich have been facilitated for so long that they become used to it.
On bag in Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s hand: Rice mortgage
On bag in laywoman’s hand: Create quality of life
Pi Nooring: Just help them to stand on their own feet.
On the mouse’s sign: Help the poor out of their mystery
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- New requirements for long stay visa
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Thaksin still not dead
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship