From Thairath, October 20, 2012
Cartoon title: Don’t be bias, jealous, envious. It’s time to help the poor.
On bags from top, left to right: Privileged people, academics in the ivory tower, businessmen taking advantages of the poor, money lenders getting rich on the backs of farmers.
On suitcase: The rich have been facilitated for so long that they become used to it.
On bag in Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s hand: Rice mortgage
On bag in laywoman’s hand: Create quality of life
Pi Nooring: Just help them to stand on their own feet.
On the mouse’s sign: Help the poor out of their mystery
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics