From Thairath, October 20, 2012
Cartoon title: Don’t be bias, jealous, envious. It’s time to help the poor.
On bags from top, left to right: Privileged people, academics in the ivory tower, businessmen taking advantages of the poor, money lenders getting rich on the backs of farmers.
On suitcase: The rich have been facilitated for so long that they become used to it.
On bag in Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s hand: Rice mortgage
On bag in laywoman’s hand: Create quality of life
Pi Nooring: Just help them to stand on their own feet.
On the mouse’s sign: Help the poor out of their mystery
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017