From Thairath, October 20, 2012
Cartoon title: Don’t be bias, jealous, envious. It’s time to help the poor.
On bags from top, left to right: Privileged people, academics in the ivory tower, businessmen taking advantages of the poor, money lenders getting rich on the backs of farmers.
On suitcase: The rich have been facilitated for so long that they become used to it.
On bag in Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s hand: Rice mortgage
On bag in laywoman’s hand: Create quality of life
Pi Nooring: Just help them to stand on their own feet.
On the mouse’s sign: Help the poor out of their mystery
- Chakri Memorial Day
- From 2002: ‘The dark age of cowardly dumbed-down TV’
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: US War Criminal
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Lucky Son Wins Subway Deal
- 15 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Quest for Gold
- Happy Songkran
- US democracy standard
- Thaksin’s monks
- Thaksin’s web
- Bangkok’s ‘deadly rich kids’ get away with murder
- Songkran 2009: Red Shirts overrun ASEAN venue, take govt hostages in Bangkok