From Thairath, October 20, 2012
Cartoon title: Don’t be bias, jealous, envious. It’s time to help the poor.
On bags from top, left to right: Privileged people, academics in the ivory tower, businessmen taking advantages of the poor, money lenders getting rich on the backs of farmers.
On suitcase: The rich have been facilitated for so long that they become used to it.
On bag in Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s hand: Rice mortgage
On bag in laywoman’s hand: Create quality of life
Pi Nooring: Just help them to stand on their own feet.
On the mouse’s sign: Help the poor out of their mystery
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 22 Years Ago: Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park