From Thairath, November 26, 2019
Title: True love… not lie
On the rice bag in the middle: Thai rice to the world market. Oo the bag at left: Hug-Phayao
Man with glasses: Buy at 18,000 baht per ton
On the rice bag on the left: Royal Umbrella rice brand
On the rice bags on the right: [left] Jasmin rice [right] 100% with moisture of 15%
On the backdrop behind: Amphur Dokkamtai, Phayao province
Phi nooring: Farmers will have a better life.
Mouse: Phayao model
[Refers to the cooperation among C.P. Company, the owner of the rice brand “Royal Umbrella,” the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, and farmers in Amphur Dokkamtai in Phayao province to promote the Thai Jasmin rice brand “love Phayao” (literally “Hug Phayao”) to the world market.
Deputy Agriculture Minister Thammanat Prompow (man holding the bag at right) vows to promote the successful Phayao model in order to improve the agricultural sector and farmer’s livelihoods.
The word “hug” is the northern dialect means “love.”
We need some help here. So who is the man with glasses? Is this supporting the government program?]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out