From Post Today, December 30, 2012
Caption: Help me, sis!
[Refers to the attempt by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to help her brother, ousted former PM Thaksin Shinawatra to return his power by reforming the current constitution. The crab symbolizes Yingluck whose nickname means “crab” in Thai.]
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings