From Post Today, December 30, 2012
Caption: Help me, sis!
[Refers to the attempt by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to help her brother, ousted former PM Thaksin Shinawatra to return his power by reforming the current constitution. The crab symbolizes Yingluck whose nickname means “crab” in Thai.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists