From Thairath, January 1, 2016
Title: Hello the Year of the Monkey
In the year of the goat, there were good and bad things that happened
Sometimes it was good, but sometimes you had to shake your head
But for the year of monkey, don’t be afraid
Be prepared to welcome all the good things
If you wish and think for the best
Trying to do all good things
If you think and do badly
Then you will receive whatever you’ve done.
[This is a new year’s poem written by famous photographer Nitikorn Kraivixian.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue