From Thairath, January 1, 2016
Title: Hello the Year of the Monkey
In the year of the goat, there were good and bad things that happened
Sometimes it was good, but sometimes you had to shake your head
But for the year of monkey, don’t be afraid
Be prepared to welcome all the good things
If you wish and think for the best
Trying to do all good things
If you think and do badly
Then you will receive whatever you’ve done.
[This is a new year’s poem written by famous photographer Nitikorn Kraivixian.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter