From Manager, May 7, 2019
Left: Three days admiring heaven.
Right: It’s time to come back to watch the hell.
[The cartoonist (who presents himself and another cartoonist in caricature in the left panel) contrasts the orderly pageantry of the 3-day royal coronation with the ongoing political battle to form the next government in the right panel.
This demonstrates a common Thai conception that tends to denigrate democracy as an untoward process dominated by venal people who are only acting for their vested interests.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context