Heartache of Khmer Rouge forced marriage victims – AFP, March 24, 2011
…Unlike forced marriages in Rwanda, Sierra Leone or Uganda — where husbands were often the perpetrators — Cambodian men were themselves victims, according to Natalae Anderson, a researcher at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
“Forced marriage in the Cambodian context is unique when compared to incidences of forced marriage in other countries,” she wrote last year in a paper for the Documentation Centre of Cambodia, which collects evidence of Khmer Rouge atrocities…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019