Headscarves are acceptable: Woravat – The Nation, January 11, 2012
…He said this in response to a rally held yesterday by a Muslim group, which was protesting against two students being suspended by Wat Nong Chok School for wearing a headscarf in class. After a 30-minute chat with a senior official, Woravat told the gatherers that wearing a hijab did not violate the ministry’s dress code for students…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta