From Komchadluek, January 23, 2013
The sign reads: Don’t forget to exercise your right to vote in the Bangkok Governor election
Above the ostrich: Silent power
[The cartoon suggests that the “silent power” whose votes are significant enough to decide the results of the election will remain silent and not exercise their rights.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions