From Komchadluek, January 23, 2013
The sign reads: Don’t forget to exercise your right to vote in the Bangkok Governor election
Above the ostrich: Silent power
[The cartoon suggests that the “silent power” whose votes are significant enough to decide the results of the election will remain silent and not exercise their rights.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament