Online booking ends in disaster – ucango.com.au, October, 2012
[Have you heard of booking hotels on the internet? According to this article, you better think twice. Like most articles of this sort (‘the outside world is scary’), it comes from Australia.]
…“It’s wonderful,” a friend who’d stayed at the destination said. “And it’s cheap and you can book on the internet.”
I’d never booked accommodation on the internet but I checked out the website of this particular resort in Thailand and it looked quite pleasant, so I booked it for a week…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out