Online booking ends in disaster – ucango.com.au, October, 2012
[Have you heard of booking hotels on the internet? According to this article, you better think twice. Like most articles of this sort (‘the outside world is scary’), it comes from Australia.]
…“It’s wonderful,” a friend who’d stayed at the destination said. “And it’s cheap and you can book on the internet.”
I’d never booked accommodation on the internet but I checked out the website of this particular resort in Thailand and it looked quite pleasant, so I booked it for a week…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit