Online booking ends in disaster – ucango.com.au, October, 2012
[Have you heard of booking hotels on the internet? According to this article, you better think twice. Like most articles of this sort (‘the outside world is scary’), it comes from Australia.]
…“It’s wonderful,” a friend who’d stayed at the destination said. “And it’s cheap and you can book on the internet.”
I’d never booked accommodation on the internet but I checked out the website of this particular resort in Thailand and it looked quite pleasant, so I booked it for a week…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter