Online booking ends in disaster – ucango.com.au, October, 2012
[Have you heard of booking hotels on the internet? According to this article, you better think twice. Like most articles of this sort (‘the outside world is scary’), it comes from Australia.]
…“It’s wonderful,” a friend who’d stayed at the destination said. “And it’s cheap and you can book on the internet.”
I’d never booked accommodation on the internet but I checked out the website of this particular resort in Thailand and it looked quite pleasant, so I booked it for a week…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military