Online booking ends in disaster – ucango.com.au, October, 2012
[Have you heard of booking hotels on the internet? According to this article, you better think twice. Like most articles of this sort (‘the outside world is scary’), it comes from Australia.]
…“It’s wonderful,” a friend who’d stayed at the destination said. “And it’s cheap and you can book on the internet.”
I’d never booked accommodation on the internet but I checked out the website of this particular resort in Thailand and it looked quite pleasant, so I booked it for a week…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?