From Komchadluek, December 5, 2013
On the ball: the Thaksin regime
[No matter how many time protest groups attempt to rid politics of Thaksin domination (whether the People Power Party of 2008 or the present Pheu Thai government), he seems to persist.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous