From Komchadluek, January 13, 2014
On whistle: PDRC [the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, the group protesting against the government]
Trying to carry away the Democracy Monument, representing the constitution, is Thaksin Shinawatra. The Pheu Thai-led government, as well as previous Thaksin-directed governments have repeated promised to rewrite the constitution to eliminate independent checks on the elected government.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue