From Khaosod, January 1, 2012
The cartoon reads: Happy New Year 2012
Bags on the truck read: Relief packages.
Pracha is holding a sign that reads: Froc
Yongyuth is sleeping.
Red Shirts climb on Democracy Monument.
Abhisit is standing in water holding a bag that reads: Relief packages – Energy [Ministry]
Bags on the right read: Big bags.
The speech ballon reads: Inner Bangkokians are comfortable.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?